Here are some current factoids about America's quest for higher education:
- The percentage of today's American college graduates that are the first in their family to earn a bachelor's degree: 21%
- The percentage of undergraduates that finance their own college degree: 67%
- The percentage of full-time undergrads, who are 24 or younger, work 20 hours or more a week: 23%
- One of the fastest growing degrees in the country: park, recreation, leisure, & fitness studies.
- On Average, the amount of financial aid/assistance the average American college student receives each year: $9,100
- The length of time an American undergraduate takes to finish their degree? 53 months
- The most popular undergraduate college major: Business related fields
- The percentage of undergraduates that go to graduate school: 32%
- The amount of extra earning potential a bachelor's degree adds to a graduate's salary: $15,800
- The amount of Americans that leave high school and immediately enroll in college: 69%
- The amount of American undergraduates that are attending college classes online: 20%
- The average tuition for a private college in America: $33,000
And how do college graduates fittingly honor and celebrate their achievement - and the Alma mater that's near and dear to their hearts? With a diploma frame from Professional Framing Company, who just so happen to make the finest graduation frames in the world.
Leave a comment